TMMi is the test improvement and maturity model used by organizations to improve their test processes and to compare their maturity against. Implementing the recommendations of the assessment enables organizations to derive many benefits and advantages, particularly around reducing risk, cost and time whilst improving the quality of software which meets the needs of the business.
The model looks at software quality management and testing at maturity levels (see picture below), with the starting assumption that all organizations start level 1 of the maturity ladder. The more mature an organization’s practices the higher level of maturity the organization fulfils.
- TMMi Professional trainings:
- TMMi assessments:
- For organizations to assess their testing matrurity level
- See description https://www.tmmi.org/assessment-reasons/
- TMMi trainings for assessors
- On top of the TMMi Professional trainings, we offer trainings Assessors and Lead Assessors
- See description https://www.tmmi.org/about-training-for-assessor/
- TMMi accreditations:
- For companies who want to be TMMi assessment service providers in Finland
- Contact us info(at)fistb.fi to become one
Please contact service providers listed below directly when you need TMMi services: