Foundation and Advanced level exams for Training providers
If you are a Training provider and you want to organize own exam (typically after the course): fill Exam request form (see bottom of this page) and send it to ilmoittaudu<at> tivia.fi.
NOTE! FiSTB is small organization. Please send the Exam request form at least 3 weeks before required exam date, so that we can organize the exam on wanted day.
Please note the following when requesting the exam:
- Request must be sent at least 21 days before the exam date.
- There should be at least 3 candidates in the exam (same for Foundation and Advanced levels).
- Maximum amount of candidates is 30 for Foundation level and 16 for Advanced level, when the requirements for the room is met (see next bullet).
- Advanced level exam can start at 12:00 the earliest.
- In case number of candidates changes after requesting the exam, you need to inform about it 1 week before the exam date.
- Bill is sent after the exam is held, payment term is 14 days. Charging is based on amount of candidates in the exam
- Candidates will enroll to exam via web application. The coordinator will send the application
- Candidates must have enough desk slot for the exam: space between candidates (shoulders) must be at least 80 cm.